Rear wheel hub looks different? Kind weird

ok, if i just use like a small ring of inner tube to stop slip would it be fine?
no, wont be fine, rubber is not a material you want down there. Use some roughed up aluminum pop can, beer can, etc. If you can get some green locktite to put on that on both sides, then clamp it all down good and tight ( remember, no he-man shenanigans, if it slips breaking a bolts not gonna help, lol).

thanks for the help, I finally got my bike to my dads and am working on it tommorow, we finally got out the broken studs and it should be ready by the end of the night tommorw! Ill include some videos for ya, and if the CNC doesnt work ill just use a grommit! Ol' Reliable!

Video's YES!!! We love video's here. Especially happy video's where people smile and go vroom vroom. Pop a wheelie for us!!!
I suck at wheelies but ill give it a shot! Check out this one video! Its right when me and my buddy eric got it working all by ourselves first build!
Were also gonna do a build on a 24 inch frame by our selves, lucky him has a 4000$ moped that looks like a dirt bike but i can still smoke him!
Thats me on the bike

I suck at wheelies but ill give it a shot! Check out this one video! Its right when me and my buddy eric got it working all by ourselves first build!
Were also gonna do a build on a 24 inch frame by our selves, lucky him has a 4000$ moped that looks like a dirt bike but i can still smoke him!
Thats me on the bike

I know there is four stroking in the video

Thats me on the bike

Is there no exhaust on that? Lol! It sounds like a tractor

Back