Rear wheel hub looks different? Kind weird

writing this in english class!
Capital "E" for "English" class, especially if your writing this whilst in English class...lol...DAMIEN

Normally English is a proper noun and all proper nouns in the English language are capitalized. Even when used as an adjective, such as in the “English language” or the “English curriculum,” English is capitalized because according to this Wikipedia article adjectives derived from proper nouns retain their capitalization:

Haha! Like always something came up but I am going to my dads house this weekend!
Just make sure you do pre ride checks before every ride. We want you to be safe, have fun, and stay in one piece. Check ya chains and wheels and brakes especially before each ride. I learned the hard way. Trashed a hub on a $120 rim by forgetting to make sure the bearings were good before a 200 mile all day ride. Made it home on a couple of balls, one whole side was gone and eating the axle , hub and cone. Barely made it home.

First time I blew out a rear hub & ball bearings, I switched to wheels with sealed bearings
I Never had a bearing issue again,
Speaking of which, I should probably change the sealed bearings now, as I'm sure they don't last forever either

First time I blew out a rear hub & ball bearings, I switched to wheels with sealed bearings
I Never had a bearing issue again,
Speaking of which, I should probably change the sealed bearings now, as I'm sure they don't last forever either
Working on converting. Street ryderz convinced me they are way better than open caged. An he is correct, last way longer, stronger, and maint free for the most part.

Back