Reassembly Help

w3af

Local time
10:06 AM
Hi , hoping for help , im in kinda deep here, never built one of these before.
Is there some position i need to have the valves, is there a TDP , when it came apart i dont know Exact position things were in, im taking one thats together from another motor i have (cover,gears and pushrods)
Should i losen valves and then adjust?
Im going to buy a tapered shaft & 4g 1a transmission, but would like to run this til i can . Its my onlt transportation. Thanks for any help....
15393956898871016302073.jpg
15393957532831775288864.jpg

You really should have sourced tear downs and instructions BEFORE you opened up your only mode of transportation...

You really should have sourced tear downs and instructions BEFORE you opened up your only mode of transportation...
i wasnt planning this, it happened while tryn to pull bushing off shaft.
The more i think about it tho, as long as i have piston in right place, & cam so as valves are open on down stroke , i should be ok to get it back together.

Your last pic shows the timing mark on the crank. It's the little dot at the 1 o'clock position. Rotate that up to 12 o'clock, and align the cam gear so its timing mark lines up with it. Once the timing marks are aligned, put the rest of it together and you're good.

Your last pic shows the timing mark on the crank. It's the little dot at the 1 o'clock position. Rotate that up to 12 o'clock, and align the cam gear so its timing mark lines up with it. Once the timing marks are aligned, put the rest of it together and you're good.
Thank You , much Apreciated!

Back