Received Wheel from THE WHEELMASTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikeman6969

Local time
10:00 AM
Hi fellow motorized bicycle enthusiasts i received my wheel back from the wheelmaster today. He used 8-gauge spokes on it and it is awesome.It is well worth the money it is also the last part that i needed fro my latest build it is not a kit it is a homemade bike that i built myself i did have some welding done because i dont know how to weld but the rest i did myself and i am pretty proud of it. I realize that it is not street legal but i still have pedals and as long as i dont drive like an idiot i dont think the cops will bother me to much. Feel free to check out my picks thanks Craig

Attachments

• 0 003.jpg
    0 003.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 503
  • 0 001.jpg
    0 001.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 403
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 391
  • 0003a.jpg
    0003a.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 398
  • 0 001a.jpg
    0 001a.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 426
  • 0 002.jpg
    0 002.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 450
  • 0 004.jpg
    0 004.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 595
additional photos?

Do you by any chance have a photo showing the completed bike from the left side? I'd love to see the the completed motor driven drive train.

ocscully

picture of drive side

here is a picture of the drive side hope you like

Attachments

• 0 002a.jpg
    0 002a.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 511
Request for additional information?

here is a picture of the drive side hope you like

Thanks for the additional photo. It looks to me like you have no reduction from your motor to the jackshaft, is that the case? Also what is the reduction between the jackshaft and the rear driven sprocket? (# of teeth on the various sprockets?)

ocscully

Your Bike looks AWESOME ! I have a feeling I'll be putting #8's in more wheels in the future but yours is the prototype, first one ! I feel like a proud father.... I see your future, not a broken spoke in sight.. lol........................

Thanks for the additional photo. It looks to me like you have no reduction from your motor to the jackshaft, is that the case? Also what is the reduction between the jackshaft and the rear driven sprocket? (# of teeth on the various sprockets?)

ocscully

With that power though it should do well. I see a rather easy fix if it's geared too high. If that jackshaft is a 1/2 inch you can get as high as a 25 tooth on the outboard side and it should help quite well.

I do have to agree about those wheels. Well done Wheel Master!

Sweet bike!!! 196cc and 6.5HP Honda Clone with no trailer and working pedals!!!!!

Impressive!!!

I noticed the engine and jackshaft assembly comes from a baja minibike. Didn't the jackshaft originally get driven from the larger sprocket on it instead for some pre-reduction? Yours is reversed. Try driving the larger sprocket with the clutch, and the smaller sprocket drive the chain for the wheel.

Also, you can get more HP by removing the plastic air-filter cover so the air filter is open to the wind. Use the wingnut to hold the filter still in place. It made a big difference on my engine, so I'd recommend it.

Wow impressive wheels too. Keep us posted on how those hold up to the big engine :D

It looks like you have the bike with the biggest engine mounted-on-bike on MBC!!!!

If you were in my area, we should have a race and ride together!!!

Happy and Insane Riding,
ZnsaneRyder

Last edited:
Wheelmaster, Heres a pic of the bike, Craig...

Attachments

• 07-04-08_1825.jpg
    07-04-08_1825.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 350
  • 07-19-08_1848.jpg
    07-19-08_1848.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 346
  • 08-06-08_1650.jpg
    08-06-08_1650.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 325
Hey mate, I love the bike looks awsome. the bak wheels is a great idear, just a question for anybody who knows.

are those spokes easy to get? or are they custom made?
Im thinking of doing that for my bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back