Recent simple mods=smoothest it's ever ran...

Hey Jared. Sorry to hear about your fried magneto. Glad to hear that you're getting all the bugs worked out. It's all part of the learning experience.

Ha! Yeah, I might not have known what I was getting into, but I can't say that I regret it! It was a little frustrating at first, but I soon discovered that it hasn't been anything I haven't been able to tackle (YET!).

Example: Yesterday I finished putting a bike together and the fuel shut off leaked gas. I thought I'd have to buy a new one but decided I'd take the leaky one apart. I found a rough piece of plating on the back side of the part that turns that was causing it not to seal tight. Scraped off the plating and no more leak. Who'd of thought.

Nice fix!--it's funny how a little know-how can lead to some surprises on these bikes. I have a neighbor who said that filing the inside of an intake manifold so it's smooth and clean can make a difference. It doesn't seem like it'd do much to me, but he has done some motorcycle and car repair in his lifetime...

Keep up the good work and take care of that Jaguar. Lookin good.

Thanks, Butch, I appreciate it. Let me know if you need help moving a bike because I probably get at least a person a week asking about mine and seeming serious about it. Also, get a hold of me if you're in the Sauk Rapids/St. Cloud area with your bike--There's some great little out-of-the-way Mississippi River cruises that are fantastic...

Back