reclaimer's Dyno Roadster w.i.p.

That drill idea might be the one, thanks. Making a bracket might be a pain but mating it will be way easier. Just chuck up a piece of jack shaft.. Probably cost about the same too.

Reclaimer,I'm brand new to these 2 stroke engines but I'm starting to like what I'm seeing lately!I also have 2 new roadsters & 2 new slick daddys.I have only built 1 roadster out of the 3 bikes left to be built.But I went the easy way on it,I installed a staton Subaru 4 stroke/w friction drive kit. The only custom part I had to make is the front engine bracket.I am concidering building the next roadster like your doing. Looks a little complicated so I'll be following your work.And yours too hotrod!If thats ok.

There are some other nice limos here too. Search for "red barron" and "kids lunch money" nice bikes

over my head guys but I'd love to see the completion.by the way,I'm the new guy ,I'm in training.I just used snap on kits! You can see my 30 mph roadster at craigs list Fort Lauderdale bikes.I'ts nothin like what your building! I still am concidering the 2 stroke on my last roadster.I thought the first 1 was a little pricey to build, now It's getting interesting! But cool !

Hey dude,Thanks for the input, but I really am not quite sure just yet what to build ?This is why I study now. Maybe I can find acoolway to build the roadster your way and maybe work out some kinks.I saw the work you did so far on the bike.way cool!

Wow glad to see that I am the first to do what I did. The Pull start works like a poketbike one. With the centrifical clutch mine has. I dont have to to squeze the clutch. I just pull utill it starts. It all came assembled so I dont wanna break the seal. Boygofast sells the bike with the pull start and centrifical but there about 230 shipped.

wow,i got my pull start[1st] from a Subaru, I ended up building 5 Subaru bikes from the first! I had to build more because everyone in my family wanted to ride with me.Can you believe that !They were easy yo build so why not? I really like the way the 2 strokes are built but it seems to me,they will cost more cash to build then to easily install a brand new 4 stroke engine/w friction drive/w roller.Oh,by the way,who rides a pocket bike?

Looking around for a tank, I found an old extruded aluminum canteen. It's got a good dent on one side. Thought it would be good for a practice run. Until I get one in better shape.

I'll need to drill a hole for a fuel line nipple. I'm going to try just getting the threads in then building up quick steal around it. I'll bet it needs a vent hole drilled in the cap too. Needs some kind of coating inside as well.

Attachments

• S5030016-2.jpg
    S5030016-2.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 200
  • S5030018-1.jpg
    S5030018-1.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 186
  • S5030021.jpg
    S5030021.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 185
Last edited by a moderator:
Back