Recommand oil for stock zeda80

Apple666

Local time
1:48 PM
On the user manual it says "valvoline two stroke racing oil is recommanded" or use "two stroke oil" as alternative. However, I can not find them online. Does that means any fully Synthetic 2-Cycle/Stroke Oil are fine? Do you guys have any recommand oil for my engine? Thank you!

On the user manual it says "valvoline two stroke racing oil is recommanded" or use "two stroke oil" as alternative. However, I can not find them online. Does that means any fully Synthetic 2-Cycle/Stroke Oil are fine? Do you guys have any recommand oil for my engine? Thank you!
personally any two stroke oil will work fine, as long as you have a good ratio (i like to say with these engines, 32 to 1 or there done!)
if you want to be experemental amsoil saber is a great oil! ive seen people running these engine on 100:1 no problems (xshockerjx runs it, no problmes thus far for him, though he lives in a mind climate)
for me, i run 32:1 and any fully sethetic oil.
they reccomend that oil because it works for them or they some some affilate. (ie yamaha reccomend yamalube for there motorcycles and outboards, but i would stay far away from that stuff, its expensive and really isnt the best oil for the money)
hope this helps!

I run full synthetic 32:1 no problems, could probably go higher but I like to air on the side of caution.

Back