Recommendation for 80cc kit

mcdanida

Local time
7:44 AM
I was wondering if there were any personal recommendations for the make & model for an 80cc 2-stroke engine kit. Preference is that it's economical and possibly through Amazon, but doesn't have to be. Looking for long lifespan motors with good reliability. Are any made in USA that are worthwhile?

I was wondering if there were any personal recommendations for the make & model for an 80cc 2-stroke engine kit. Preference is that it's economical and possibly through Amazon, but doesn't have to be. Looking for long lifespan motors with good reliability. Are any made in USA that are worthwhile?

Damien, so Zeda motors are good. I have an Anbull that's working good so far.
Best i have encountered thusfar...at least as far as a "stock" motor...A lot of guys here love the endless tinkering to build an ultimate beast, but im ok with mine...I put my money into mags and disk brakes...lol...DAMIEN

Here is the spec manual...Zeda 80 specs versus others.

My bike with Zeda 80...

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 147
Best i have encountered thusfar...at least as far as a "stock" motor...A lot of guys here love the endless tinkering to build an ultimate beast, but im ok with mine...I put my money into mags and disk brakes...lol...DAMIEN

Here is the spec manual...Zeda 80 specs versus others.

My bike with Zeda 80...
Awesome. I am as simple as possible. I like coaster brake with a one speed, so I put on a beach cruiser and I am done. Nothing fancy or extra except maybe an analog speedometer and an extra muffler bracket. The less is the best in any system IMO. It means less points of failure. Can you install these kits on women's bikes?

Awesome. I am as simple as possible. I like coaster brake with a one speed, so I put on a beach cruiser and I am done. Nothing fancy or extra except maybe an analog speedometer and an extra muffler bracket. The less is the best in any system IMO. It means less points of failure. Can you install these kits on women's bikes?
Coaster brake only is the most unsafe thing you could ever do with a motorised bike, other than no brakes at all...at 25 to 30 miles an hour, coaster brake only, will take you 65 to 70 feet to be able to even stop...if something pulls out in front of you at that speed, your gone...A front caliper rim brake along with the coaster brake only slightly helps those odds...If you jam on the coaster brake for an emergency stop, you will also warp the spoke rim wheel as well as too much pressure on the rear wheel bearings which are NOT sealed bearings on the regular store bought bikes...They will burn out.

There was a reason why i converted that bike of mine to the mags with the disk brakes...SAFETY...DAMIEN

As a side note, keep in mind that those rims and bearings on a single speed coaster brake bike were only designed to withstand a normal bicycle speed of 10 to 12 MPH...NOT the speeds that a motorised bike will do...DAMIEN

This is what I did with the Auto-Mini.

And this should give you all the info you need in regards to picking wheels.

Last edited:
Back