Recommendation for 80cc kit

I too live in a mountainous region of the country Tennessee. For year I used rim brakes on a LandRider auto shift bike. All pads aren't created equally. The brake pads I used cost around $50 for a front and rear set. However I figure my life is worth than $50. The current build I doing has front and rear disc brakes.

I am working with a coast brake and front disc brake on next build. Hope I get the slowdown and stop I need.

I only know of very few places in Virginia where it's flat mainly the beach. If you live in the hill part of the state; most it lol you'll need a multi speed bike to pedal assist a left side drive system up steep hills. With your single speed bike that'd mean getting a 3 or preferably a 5 speed internal geared hub.

I only know of very few places in Virginia where it's flat mainly the beach. If you live in the hill part of the state; most it lol you'll need a multi speed bike to pedal assist a left side drive system up steep hills. With your single speed bike that'd mean getting a 3 or preferably a 5 speed internal geared hub.
I am flat in Hampton Roads area. Yorktown to be specific.

I am flat in Hampton Roads area. Yorktown to be specific.
Howdy neighbor! Just outside of Charlottesville here :)

I've got a ton of motorized bicycle stuff for sale if you're ever interested.

Ride Safe! :cool:

HP
You guys really have to do a deal, HP has been just like a dope dealer trying to get rid of his toys. He has some good parts too, so "Do it"!

Back