Recommendation for bike kits sold on Amazon

Mine is an Anbull 80cc with about 300 miles on it. It was tough getting it right. I didn't realize how important chain alignment and tension were as well as motor secure and alignment as well. Oh, and had to get a heavy duty Mongoose back wheel with coaster brake for the beach cruiser I modified. All working well, just a noisy farty sound motor

Mine is an Anbull 80cc with about 300 miles on it. It was tough getting it right. I didn't realize how important chain alignment and tension were as well as motor secure and alignment as well. Oh, and had to get a heavy duty Mongoose back wheel with coaster brake for the beach cruiser I modified. All working well, just a noisy farty sound motor
Before full retirement 10 yrs ago i was an ASE certified master mechanic/technician in the automotive field for over 20 years.

Engineering these things correctly from the "git go" when your building and aligning and securing, and even having to manufacture your own parts, such as i did with my front motor mount, is critical to what your going to get out of one of these things...Proper Preparation Prevents P*ss Poor Performance...as well as...He who fails to prepare, prepares to fail...lol...DAMIEN

Some guys have all the luck,
but you prove my point I have made on several other post they are not really broken in until you get 800+ miles on them.

Some guys have all the luck,
but you prove my point I have made on several other post they are not really broken in until you get 800+ miles on them.
There was NO LUCK involved whatsoever !!!...It was all due to having a game plan before you start the build to begin with and having the mechanical skills, proper tools, and expertise to do it right the first time, and not having to keep going back to correct the mistakes that could have been avoided to begin with, if one had just thought out every single piece of the bike that is dependent on all the other pieces so everything works with everything else in harmony and not against itself.

This is the reason why this forum exists, some people do not have the expertise, proper tools, and skills, necessary to do these bikes up properly, A lot of folks that get on the forum think its simple...Just slap on a motor, tighten a couple of bolts, and go ride...lol...and thats when the failures begin, and thats where are more expert members come in handy in order to help others when they decide to finally listen to those of us who are able to help...Not a one of us "knows it all" but with all of us co-operating together, we can get the job done...In the multitude of counselors is where to find wisdom and expertise...wisdom and expertise is not found in a one man band...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
As for Jeff Bezos, Amazon selection kits, knock his f***t crooked arrow in your bowstring aim and fire at your target see if it gets there.

Well, excuuuussse me!
That was not meant as a dig or an insult or to otherwise imply anything inspector...Im just pointing out that there is no luck in building these things right the first time, its at least some basic mechanical knowledge and experience and expertise and having a goal in mind when building them...My goal happens to be that i want it to last a long time, not nickel and dime me to death, and minimise possible problems by thinking ahead during the building process...How do you think my last bike lasted 6000 miles before the frame broke ???...I didnt see that one coming...lol...This was a very generalised statement of facts was all...NOT pointed at anyone, and also for pointing out that we all learn here...this is a team effort so please do not be taking offense to a post that is supposed to be positive in nature, and in effect, welcoming all to ask questions of all of us in order to help them...DAMIEN

Last edited:
That was not meant as a dig or an insult or to otherwise imply anything inspector...Im just pointing out that there is no luck in building these things right the first time, its at least some basic mechanical knowledge and experience and expertise and having a goal in mind when building them...My goal happens to be that i want it to last a long time, not nickel and dime me to death, and minimise possible problems by thinking ahead during the building process...How do you think my last bike lasted 6000 miles before the frame broke ???...I didnt see that one coming...lol...This was a very generalised statement of facts was all...NOT pointed at anyone, and also for pointing out that we all learn here...this is a team effort so please do not be taking offense to a post that is supposed to be positive in nature, and in effect, welcoming all to ask questions of all of us in order to help them...DAMIEN
You'll be the next one he blocks lol

You'll be the next one he blocks lol
At first I didn't see blocking as a bad thing. Now however, I'm in agreement with Wrench not because of censorship but rather refuting misinformation. We get a lot of new inexperienced builders on here.

The blocking is allowing the crybabies to give out bad and sometimes dangerous information. Now you don't know what inexperienced builders are being told nor is there a way for the more experienced builders to put this bad and/or dangerous information in check.

Back