Recommendation for bike kits sold on Amazon

The blocking is allowing the crybabies to give out bad and sometimes dangerous information. Now you don't know what inexperienced builders are being told nor is there is there a way for the more experienced builders to put this bad and/or dangerous information in check.
There will still be enough of the more experienced ones here that aren't blocked to help make up the difference and point these things out to the newcomer builders...lol...DAMIEN

The biggest thing i take away from all this with the block button etc. is for the "Adults in the room" to put on their "big boy pants" and try to avoid the pi**ing contests that seem to happen from time to time...lol...Trying to help minimise situations like this when they do inevitably happen...lol...DAMIEN

Rig jobs are only ment to get you home.
I can say ive done a few of those "Please just get me home so i can fix you the right way" with some of my cars and motorcycles...The only time that ever happened to me on a M/B was about 5 years ago when a tensioner nylon roller shattered on me...Notice i dont use tensioners anymore ???...lol...DAMIEN

He just resigned and retired today as CEO of Amazon...lol...DAMIEN
Was you on off subjects board ask what is your New Year's resolution?

I answer: put Bezos in an prison or invasive species zoo kennel!

Well, that f***t freak has got its spies on this forum and I'm sure that's where half the insults come from the creature pays for it.

The f***t creature comes from a large criminal clone colony in Zootah been to the f***t creature cave saw 12 Bezos clones standing around the opening. His cave is about 3-4 miles down from the Butch Cassidy clone cave cops and I now call it Butch Custody clone that black suck worm holds intended victim down for this Bezos clone to get in work out it's
Kidnap-hostage-ransom-robbery!

It thinks it can escape law on a slight mention of Amazon under extreme electrical battery attack with several guards work your head over with infrasonics- ultrasonic which they don't f***ing need because their biosolids well knock the s**t out of a human!

Someone told him shove stick up your ass look what pulled out.

Attachments

• 140315-Vice-Explorers-Club-074.jpg.cf.jpg
    140315-Vice-Explorers-Club-074.jpg.cf.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 80
I hope the Jeffy clone gives me some dignity back and crash and burns his bottle rocket with him on it.
Another infringement it's
BLACK ORIGIN not blue.

Back