Record milage

Nahom

Local time
11:34 PM
With the standard Chinese kit what is the highest number of miles your Motorized Bike has lasted?

Once you know what to look for and how to set it up properly they can last a long time!My current engine has thousands of miles on it and is built from parts I had on hand the case halfs are over ten years old along with the cylinder the crank was updated and new bearings used all around and have been using it for three years now like that! Each year I probably put around 1500 miles on it!I had an issue with it at the end of last season where in the middle of a 100 mile trip it changed how it was running but have since figured out that my plug was dying! That cylinder has countless miles on it and was still producing 132 psi with three season old rings in it and I push it hard at times!The plug that died was 5 or 6 years old so cant complain!

somewhere in the range of 15,000 miles, but nearly every part on it has been replaced at least once. I'm sitting somewhere around 800 miles without failure right now.

Back