Redesigned 2 stroke Shift Kits

Pablo

Vendor
Local time
5:49 PM
With feedback from you, we redesigned the mounting of the jackshaft and rear engine mount for easier installation and slight reduction in cost. Less parts and the ability to tension the HT (left) chain. The HD is now under $200 - when we started our basic kit cost more than that. Anyway, testing is done, we filled the back orders and are now officially and with great joy rolling it out.

In a couple weeks we will have a retrofit kit/separate rear mount kit all in one.

We should have the new installation instructions uploaded soon.

Thanks gang - the wild ride continues!!:bowdown::bowdown: (Jim and Pablo) TO Happy MB'ers

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 1,593
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 6,592
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 2,619
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 5,361
I see this kit making it much easier to convert a 4 stroke engine to a shifter bike. AWESOME job as usual SBP.

I really like the looks of this version!
Does the new kit include the freewheel crank too?

That looks super easy to fit !, not that the other model was a hard fix,as i had the opportunity to assemble one for a freind of mine. you guys rock.keep up the good work

thats awsome

i got mine from thats dax cause it was cheaper i wish all of them were designed that way that mounting plate will keep the motor from rocking every time you shift how can i get just that mounting plate

Back