Redline and overheating (CG/CD/HT engine)

Found this video that teaches when one should 4 stroke.
Very interesting; thank you! My bike runs a bit like his does when he flips the choke -- on the leanest setting with a stock jet. Thats just how it runs up in Burque until I get that #65 jet. I never thought to pull the choke while going down long hills (which I do frequently), but I guess my bike runs like it already is; the actual choke just kills it, so I don't use it.

Very interesting; thank you! My bike runs a bit like his does when he flips the choke -- on the leanest setting with a stock jet. Thats just how it runs up in Burque until I get that #65 jet. I never thought to pull the choke while going down long hills (which I do frequently), but I guess my bike runs like it already is; the actual choke just kills it, so I don't use it.
Maybe you can half choke

That would be the time I couldn't be thinking of my ex wife then...That would make me want to go all out FULL choke...lol...lol.
*Backs out the door (nah, I feel ya)
Maybe you can half choke
That puts it at half power. I already four-stroke most of the time, and I know six-stroking is also a thing. Using the choke at all just slows it down; then I'm probably 100-stroking (i.e., dead).

Back