Reducing HorsePower? (Try not to point and/or LOL)

Yes Officer, thank you Officer.

BTW Officer have you read this?

That may be all it takes.

NEVER argue!

argue with the court, not the cops. the cops will just slap more violations on you if you do that.

argue with the court, not the cops. the cops will just slap more violations on you if you do that.
Yes Officer, thank you Officer.

BTW Officer have you read this?

That may be all it takes.

NEVER argue!

It'll end the same way regardless, I already ordered a hp throttle stop so it doesn't matter I'll set it to go 20 mph and end of story at the end of the day the court will dismiss and the officer fined for misconduct, or paid leave either way They'll all know I'm not "Ridin' Dirty, but Ridin' Legally. lol

Buy a smaller engine. U should also stay in school as long as u possibly can. No offense but I can c that u r not that bright. First of all wich kit did you purchase. If u got a 49cc engine u r fine except that I guess it would go faster than 20 so just dont go that fast when u c a cop and do like me and get a 66cc and lie to em just keep your eyes open for men and always remember you're on two wheels you can go places they can't

Buy a smaller engine. U should also stay in school as long as u possibly can. No offense but I can c that u r not that bright. First of all wich kit did you purchase. If u got a 49cc engine u r fine except that I guess it would go faster than 20 so just dont go that fast when u c a cop and do like me and get a 66cc and lie to em just keep your eyes open for men and always remember you're on two wheels you can go places they can't

Yeah, even though, I was in honors class and received academic scholarship.... Don't have to pay back a dime... (even for the bike engine, thank you, Scholarship.) Just because I use slang and quicker ways to chat online doesn't mean I'm not that bright.. as you should now know. lol
:unsure:

It'll end the same way regardless, I already ordered a hp throttle stop so it doesn't matter I'll set it to go 20 mph and end of story at the end of the day the court will dismiss and the officer fined for misconduct, or paid leave either way They'll all know I'm not "Ridin' Dirty, but Ridin' Legally. lol

You have been watching too much tv. I hope they do pull you over so you can get a lesson in real world law.

Slow down gator. If he's bright or not, we now know you are no diplomat for sure. we're all just here just trying to help each other out. I'm not the sharpest tack in the box myself, But it sure T's me off when someone I've never even met tells me I'm a stupid SOB. Being polite to each other is just common sense, If ya start name calling and such this site will go straight down the toilet. I stayed off this site for a long time because of petty things like this. Its like listening to a bunch of 3 year olds talk to each other. I should have stayed on the other site where they act like adults. It looks like I made the right choice by switching to the other site. Because it dont look like things have changed very much on this one. I've got close to 200 builds behind me and enjoy helping out the noobs whenever I can. You've only been on the site a couple months and I'm guessing you're not an expert on Motorized Bicycles, I guess that makes you not too bright also. EVERYONE, just try to have a great day and ride safe.
Big Red
P.S. Hey gator, Kinda sounds like you're suggesting that YC commit a felony by saying he can go places they cant. Evading is a felony in most states. If a cop wants to stop you, it wouldn't be very smart to go down a narrow ally or such to get away thereby evading the police.

Last edited:
[QUOTE=Big Red;391685]Slow down gator. If he's bright or not, we now know you are no diplomat for sure. we're all just here just trying to help each other out. I'm not the sharpest tack in the box myself, But it sure T's me off when someone I've never even met tells me I'm a stupid SOB. Being polite to each other is just common sense, If ya start name calling and such this site will go straight down the toilet. I stayed off this site for a long time because of petty things like this. Its like listening to a bunch of 3 year olds talk to each other. I should have stayed on the other site where they act like adults. It looks like I made the right choice by switching to the other site. Because it dont look like things have changed very much on this one. I've got close to 200 builds behind me and enjoy helping out the noobs whenever I can. You've only been on the site a couple months and I'm guessing you're not an expert on Motorized Bicycles, I guess that makes you not too bright also. EVERYONE, just try to have a great day and ride safe.
Big Red[/QUOTE]

Honestly Red these individuals do not bother me they want a reaction which I will not provide thanks for wishing me a safe ride and it's nice to know there's still people here who just want to help and talk about their bikes as I said thats what I'm here for.

No problemo YC. I've been doing the MB thing for quite a while and any time I can save a new guy a great big headach kinda makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life besides trying to stomp on others. Guys like that usually dont last long anyway, I dont know how the Administrators feel about recommending another MB site, But the other one is a lot more friendly for sure. VERY LITTLE childish bickering. And when it does happen, the MODS jump on it and squash it. Check it out bro. if you aint seen it yet PM me and I'll give you the link. Which, by the way I'm an ELITE MEMBER on it.
Big Red.

Back