reducing the fleet scooters, kit and complete bike: goped, tanaka, bladez, BMP

I have decided to reduce my fleet of 8 scooters down to a more manageable number. I am not sure of value for the scooters so please feel free to make offers. All prices exclude shipping.

Goped Geo Bigfoot GZ25, runs well, new crank, and rebuild ~ 1year ago. Literally there isn't 2 hours of run time since rebuild. Only issue is a warped front brake disc. $325 OBO.

Goped Bigfoot G23LH runs well, no runout in crank. New front tire and a ~60% rear tire. A nice stock ped ready for play. $350 OBO

Moby Bladez XL 40cc runs well, nice stoc example. front suspension and all mechanicals in perfect working order. Grey in color. $400 OBO

Bike Motor Parts Motorized friction drive kit w/ older snapper 40cc engine. The engine is a screamer since it is before the emission controls. Parts are readily available. Drive unit and bearing in very good shape. $250 OBO

Raleigh M30 motorized bike with Tanaka TC47 engine and Bike motor parts friction drive fully assembled. Upgradeed to a 1.125" roller and speedometer. Aux tank for longer range and center stand installed for parking stability. $550 OBO.

Moby Bladez XS rolling chassis. Mostly complete sans a few bolts setup for a 75mm clutch engine. asking $75

ADA 3rd bearing assembly for Bigfoot. NO CLUTCH. $30 OBO

Thanks for looking.

Rich

Last edited:
Back