Reed valve? Carb upgrade? New jets?

Gooftroop

Local time
2:32 AM
Ok I have a stock seeutek 80cc motor and the threads are stripped I'll n 2 of the studs for the head. So I am getting a new crankcase. Since I have to swap everything over to the new crankcase. What should I upgrade from stock. Should I get a new carb or stay stocked. Is a Reed valve and window piston worth It. should I change the stock jets. Should I get a different exchaust or stay stocked. What do you guys think. It is my everyday get around bike.

My experience with reed valve and windowed piston has always drove me crazy.New it was pretty cool but very soon it was a headache bolts vibrate out then strip, the weight of the unit just not compatable with most motors.I ride pretty hard so a lot of bumpy terrain etc. Will have you fixing it more than you ride.i just switched to a hp carb and regular piston and i was back on the road and had nearly the same speed.Really wanted a reed valve to match the hype.Now i wish i had all the time i spent F...kin with it back! But thats just me and about 3 other buddies experience. They tried to warn me but i had to learn the hard way! cost me time and $$.

I bet it's the left front stud hole. . just fill it with JB Weld screw the stud in and clean all the jizz off and let it dry and your good to go . And all you need is a expansion chamber and a good carb 🤙🤙🤙✌️

Ok I have a stock seeutek 80cc motor and the threads are stripped I'll n 2 of the studs for the head. So I am getting a new crankcase. Since I have to swap everything over to the new crankcase. What should I upgrade from stock. Should I get a new carb or stay stocked. Is a Reed valve and window piston worth It. should I change the stock jets. Should I get a different exchaust or stay stocked. What do you guys think. It is my everyday get around bike.
IMG_20210725_135715.jpg

This is what you need!! Woot woot!! Lol

Back