Reinforced frame idea.

gary55

OK so what he did was a tragedy, and wrong in every sense of reason. No one on here knows why. Could have been anything from jealousy to a chemical imbalance to a tumor. Doesn't matter. For the sake of the grieving wife he left behind who has to live with this forever we should all just shut the f*** up and move on.

fulltimerart

Don't think that I would trust mild steel muffler clamps to that degree! Challenge is one thing but when it's my arse on the line I tend to overbuild, like now I am modifying a cruiser frame with a curved steel tube tightly fitted, bolted and welded in place. Art

New rider

I've never tried it but they say super glue mixed with baking soda makes a very solid rigid material . or how about a whole bunch of solder just puddles into the tube? I cant imagine the cost of trying to fill tubes with in weld

New rider

I've never tried it but they say super glue mixed with baking soda makes a very solid rigid material . or how about a whole bunch of solder just puddles into the tube? I cant imagine the cost of trying to fill tubes with in weld