Reliable Place To Buy

I am looking for a few things to buy mainly the bike because i've found some of them on ebay but yet again i wan't 100% reliability and Speedy Shipment and the few places i've found these parts i have seen UP and DOWN reviews on the reliability.

This Is A List of stuff i'm trying to get.

Bike: 26" Micargi Bronco 3.0 ( Found On BIkeBerry,SpookTooth,CaliBicycles,Ebay )
Kit: 66/80cc BBR Tuning Bullet Train Electric
Some 415 Heavy Duty Chain
415 Master Links
and some nice 2 stroke oil.

before looking at the reviews i found all these parts on bikeberry and the total for 2 of each was $1,476.65
If there is a more reliable place please let me know and which one to get these from because if i'm gonna spend $1,500.00 on
two MB i would like them ASAP and working order.

I have found everything on the list but the Bike "SO" far from a ok dealer, if any one knows where i can get the bike from that would be cool, or maybe info if i should just try to trust BikeBerry and get them.

darwin

Go to a pawn shop to buy a bike. You can get a quality brand for cheap. They like to negotiate on bikes to get rid of them. Craigs, find one some old geezer rode 3 times and is selling.

crassius

wait a minute, I'm an old geezer - I look on craigslist for young kids that can't put it together right and are selling the mess they made cheap

Go to a pawn shop to buy a bike. You can get a quality brand for cheap. They like to negotiate on bikes to get rid of them. Craigs, find one some old geezer rode 3 times and is selling.
I Would but in my area i can't find any Chopper Style Bikes and that is what i'm looking for, i'm riding on a Mountain Bike now and the constant leaning down at the handles in a pain the A*****