Remove bearings from Mag Wheel?

I think I will make it work. Actually, the wheel this is going to fix the bent axle on, kind of sat off to the right a bit. this might overcome that.

Yes the 6000 bearings fit on it.

OH man... I am going through the SAME THING!!! lmao. I searched high and low to find what I thought would be the perfect replacement axle. Then WTF... this one is offset. I am sure I can make it work, I just didn't want any more PROBLEMS.View attachment 165656
The stepped front axle they sent me the first time which is what I want to use so the bearings are easy to knock out next time is a bit shorter than the straight axle with crush tube I took out. I put it on the gas bike fork and it leaves just enough room for the retainer clip washers and the nuts to clear the end of the axle... But eventually I am going to use these wheels on the cruiser I have waiting to build and that fork at least is much narrower than the gas bike fork.

These mag wheels, I mainly get so I can mount the drive sprocket to the hub. I think next time, I am just gonna get a decent disc brake wheelset from the bike shop and have replacement parts easily obtainable.

Back