Remove bearings from Mag Wheel?

Sealed. Set of mags from bikeberry. Nobody seems to know the measurement. I did end up using my calipers and measured 69.44 but idk how accurate that is. From one bearing race to the seat where the adjacent bearing is. One bearing is out so.i used the depth gauge on the calipers
Check the seal on the bearing for a #, something like 6209-9 ???, that will be the part#.

Check the seal on the bearing for a #, something like 6209-9 ???, that will be the part#.
Yea I already got that. I'm looking for a measurement of the spacer between the bearings. Or if the spacers in the link above are the proper size. Right now I don't have have a spacer on a non stepped axle and I keep spinning my bearing from too much pre load on the bearing from tightening the axle nut down

Freddy got her done. That's the way I would have done it. Dust covers on auto bearings removed liked that too, or used to. Not sure about newer cars.

Yea I already got that. I'm looking for a measurement of the spacer between the bearings. Or if the spacers in the link above are the proper size. Right now I don't have have a spacer on a non stepped axle and I keep spinning my bearing from too much pre load on the bearing from tightening the axle nut down
I've had to install both bearings and measure between them in the past, use the tail of my caliper, minus the thickness of one. Cut a tube the right length.

I've had to install both bearings and measure between them in the past, use the tail of my caliper, minus the thickness of one. Cut a tube the right length.
Thats what I wanted to do but I'm not sure what the right measurement is. 69.44 I what I got.

Where can I find that tubing? Lowe/homedepot? Was think more of the hardware store. Hardware store seem to have a better selection.

Thats what I wanted to do but I'm not sure what the right measurement is. 69.44 I what I got.

Where can I find that tubing? Lowe/homedepot? Was think more of the hardware store. Hardware store seem to have a better selection.
Just take your axle and go to the hardware store, get one that just slips over.

Back