Repair/improving top transfer openings?

I have the jet black "80cc" coming in at the end of the week. Might leave everything alone minus shaving the bottom of the piston on the intake side.
If it's the one on sale at kings I think you will like it. There was a lot of casting in the intake, transfer, and exhaust ports. You don't want to leave that. You don't need to alter the hight of any of the ports. I would widen and oval out the exhaust and intake. Lower the bottom of the intake to jag's specs. Remove the nasty casting lip at the top of the transfer ports without changing the hight. The engine has the A type piston. With no material removed from the top of the jug it has 135 lbs. of compression. I just used one for a engine replacement on a friends bike. It ran strong and grabs rpm quickly. Right after I fired it up and test rode it I ordered 4 more. Hopefully you will get the same engine, and have similar results. Wait till you get the engine to order a piston to experiment with. Mine had the A type with the lower wrist pin, but you never know with Kings..

This is the first motor I bought from someone instead of online. He said it was the "80" but now it all makes sense. I've never had the 48cc before. I hate it.

This is the first motor I bought from someone instead of online. He said it was the "80" but now it all makes sense. I've never had the 48cc before. I hate it.
Haha same thing happened me dude said it was 66 but was a 48 I actually love mine but with a stock exhaust it barely moves and has no torque

Yea it did okay with the stock 44t sprocket but its a creeper with the 32t sprocket. Lol
Should have better top speed but less acceleration with a 32t I left mine stock
Did you order it from Kingsmotors or Gasbike?
He didn't buy from a company was a private buy
you can upgrade it to 55cc
You just replace the 40mm piston and cylinder to 45mm?
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/45mm-60cc-Ga...083903?hash=item3aa27b2a3f:g:NVMAAOSwpLNX92eu
I actually have a brand new 60 cc in box must whip it out and check

Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Should have better top speed but less acceleration with a 32t I left mine stock

He didn't buy from a company was a private buy

What cylinder piston combo you use to get 55?
Zippinaround check out post #19. I'm talking about the new engine he's getting.

Back