Repair person needed Louisville, KY US

• Thread starter Deleted member 31369
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31369

IMG_20211020_145357870~2.jpg

Hi y'all I'm back, I'm the 62-year-old novice from last March now I'm 63.
You all were real helpful then and I got to ride a little bit until I couldn't do it physically anymore because of my back.

I haven't had much luck with bikes this year and had to have back and neck surgery (3 fusions) so my motorized bicycling days have been few. Thankfully I'm much better now and my pain levels went from 10 to about 1 so I'm ready to get back in the saddle.

Anyway I aired up the tire on the bike that had gone flat since March, waited a while to see if it was going to hold air, look good fired the bike up and made it about four blocks and this happened.
The thought of taking that hub and tire and all that mess off myself it's just beyond me
Any recommendations for shops or maybe members here that could help me out?
I'm also wondering about those inner tubes that have Slime in them are they worth having?
I'd like to get this up and running and even if it means buying better tire for the rear and a better inner tube and I have no idea where to start. I'm willing to learn I just don't want to mess anything up out of ignorance.
Thanks in advance for your help and your suggestions.

View attachment 159653

You all were real helpful then and I got to ride a little bit until I couldn't do it physically anymore because of my back.

I haven't had much luck with bikes this year and had to have back and neck surgery (3 fusions) so my motorized bicycling days have been few. Thankfully I'm much better now and my pain levels went from 10 to about 1 so I'm ready to get back in the saddle.

Anyway I aired up the tire on the bike that had gone flat since March, waited a while to see if it was going to hold air, look good fired the bike up and made it about four blocks and this happened.
The thought of taking that hub and tire and all that mess off myself it's just beyond me
I'm also wondering about those inner tubes that have Slime in them are they worth having?
I'd like to get this up and running and even if it means buying better tire for the rear and a better inner tube and I have no idea where to start. I'm willing to learn I just don't want to mess anything up out of ignorance.
You can go to the Gasbikes Store website they list ppl in any area who want to fix or build gas bikes.

You can go to the Gasbikes Store website they list ppl in any area who want to fix or build gas bikes.
I did a Google search and I'm not having any luck finding them, would you mind linking me up in a private message? Thanks!

Never mind I was looking for a forum and now that I read your reply better I see go to gas bikes store, thank you!

View attachment 159653

Three words to google, Tannus tire armor. They work awesome!!! Welcome back, Hope the back and neck get better.

Back