Replaced Woodruff key help

Donnie

Local time
6:46 AM
Okay so I tried everything so far I had a broken Woodruff key on my beavle gear I replaced it. Now when I put my bike back together the small and big gear won't turn I tighten the flower not tried it still nothing I did the flower nut till I couldn't even move the back tire at all.. what could cause the problem I flipped my bad around thinking it's the clutch pads still the same I need help and videos don't help.

Hello everyone I recently replaced the Woodruff key on the small bevel gear anyways long story short both of my clutch plate and bevel gear won't spin I noticed last night where I put the flower nut on that screw one part is sticking out and get stuck what should I do to fix that problem please help me can't get my bike to start because of it.

Moderators Note:
I have combined these two separate posts from two different threads on the same topic into one post, one thread, so as to not have mutiple threads covering the same topic as it is only confusing and spreads out any answers all over the place accomplishing nothing of any good here. This is just one reason why your not getting many replies here.

I have deleted the other thread that was also posted today.
I have also moved this thread from "2 stroke" section to the "Transmission/Drivetrain" section of the forums.

Keep this request for help concerning the woodruff key and clutch issue to just this one thread please @Donnie...Thank-You...DAMIEN

Back