Replacement motor

Does anyone know where i can get a motor only. Reasonable priced
BikeBerry one think just about any distributor has got one most go for $125.00 if thats reasonable think thats what I paid including shippin go on ebay they have lots of them, but read carefully if it has 25 to 50 feet pedal start don't buy it thats too much distance too much compression too many chain snaps. But they are cheap under $100 but for about that price they can sell you the entire kit.

Well I'm gona catch a lota s**t for this one due to the companies terrible customer service, But the $74 engine from gasbike is a pretty good running engine.

Well I'm gona catch a lota sh*t for this one due to the companies terrible customer service, But the $74 engine from gasbike is a pretty good running engine.
I bought one from them still trying to figure out how to fix it keep coming up with new demans ~ good luck.

Head over to Kings Motor Bikes dot com, they have the motor only in stock, black or silver for only $74. And free shipping. That's the lowest price anywhere and I have checked everywhere. Cheers!

The 74 one from gasbike is a good motor , the problem is the dude running the comp, i heard they sometimes send out basic g5s instead of geniuine jets , If your looking for a real jet motor with a super quality balanced crank and long tapered clutch lever , check out fastbikemotors, although i should prob mention to be fair I recently bought one from his other site kings , it was a jet like i ordered , pretty banged up exterior, much better from fastbikemotors though

The 74 one from gasbike is a good motor , the problem is the dude running the comp, i heard they sometimes send out basic g5s instead of geniuine jets , If your looking for a real jet motor with a super quality balanced crank and long tapered clutch lever , check out fastbikemotors, although i should prob mention to be fair I recently bought one from his other site kings , it was a jet like i ordered , pretty banged up exterior, much better from fastbikemotors though
I have to agree. Along with the crappy customer service the have the occasional botched up order. No to long ago I ordered a gt 80 engine. Their ad said out of stock but the salesperson said he had a few left. He did what I thought he would. Took the gt 80 components they were still selling and put them together with a random bottom end. Instead of using a gt5 type bottom end that is normally used they sent the pk80 type, and with the B type top end the piston skirt hits the crank weights. It doesn't happen a lot but when it does it's a b**ch getting it corrected.

I have to agree. Along with the crappy customer service the have the occasional botched up order. No to long ago I ordered a gt 80 engine. Their ad said out of stock but the salesperson said he had a few left. He did what I thought he would. Took the gt 80 components they were still selling and put them together with a random bottom end. Instead of using a gt5 type bottom end that is normally used they sent the pk80 type, and with the B type top end the piston skirt hits the crank weights. It doesn't happen a lot but when it does it's a b**ch getting it corrected.
Funny few days ago I did the same thing I got a GT 80 thought the problem was solved went to swapp it out my bike thought first I'll run the chain through the sproket before going through all the work, glad I did I finally notice the problem the pivot barrle had jam into the clutch giving me a little of both friction and clutch ruining my brain funct on why the hell motor wont run.

So I just f*** it dont want to mess with it right now I'll swapp cylinder and head onto the BikeBerry motor save time and hassle remember the cylinder is ported GasBike actually kept its waranttee sent me out a brand new damage ported cylinder bottom flange broken off but thanks, so I put that on the Flying Horse it actually did run but not as fast as remeber it ran and not with enough lowend power for pulling me uphill also it was loud ran ruff not sweet like BikeBerry the head on the GT 80 almos 3 inches of heat fins regular head most half inch I though I take a chance might burn the motor so I put the bike berry head on the ported cylinder which I can't really tell the difference between the two. So the motor ran smoother ran faster but not a quantom leap in performance some asthetics cuz bottom black center silver heads black and not that big ugly GT 80 head they fear needs extra cooling for ported cylinder. I don't know all your engine spects but mines one too and its been running so far 3 days it might be burning out for I know.

Back