Replacing Axle

I emailed CDH all of the information I have shared here. They said those axles will not fit.
Did you measure the outside diameter of the bearings to see if the CDH bearings will press into your wheel? If so , then of course their axels will fit in their bearing kit that comes with them. I am surprised that these China wheels don' t have the same hub diameter.

Well, now that I posted that picture and looking at the photo closer than I did yesterday, that bushing in center of the axel on both the front and back must be imbedded in the bearing sets and the part that I was installing was just the straight rod into that retained long bushing.
That part is a crush sleeve, it's job is to keep the bearing from collapsing in the center. If there is a big issue with bearings breaking, I'd put a big fender washer with the same OD as the bearing on the outside of each.

It is the distance between the bearings. You cannot adjust them. It is set depending on how the axle is cut. My bearing spacing does not match the ones they sell. @Risk Man

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back