Reserve Your Jet Engine Kit!

For Real??

Come on guys.. 150 for one of these?? If it sounds too good it probably is too good for truth.. I'm down.. BUT make mine COD>>>!!!

they take a while to get up to speed
and what if you need to stop fast
just when you have hit the blast button ??
coming to stop while rocket THING is blasting ??
can we stop that THING in two seconds as we can a gas engine ?????
I am a dare devil at times -- but this is getting out there ???
MM

Ah! MM, You've once again overlooked NECESSITY the Mother of invention.

Comming soon Boyz, WHITE WIRE EJECTION SEATS, factory direct from MachiasMorts Warehouse!!! LOL! Knew I'd hit it big sooner or latter!:D

large ((spring)) loaded ejection seats
will shoot you right off of your rocket bike
parachute ((attached)) is guaranteed to open 95 % of the time
for the other 5 % we recommend that you purchase our in house insurance program
our solgan -- we even have you covered -- selling burial dirt at discount pricing

everyTHING a rocket fast man would wish to want !!!

Last edited:
April 28 2009 a jet pulse engine was offered by tiger tooth.
you sent a payment of £99.98 GBP to TigerToothBikes.com (sales@tigertoothbikes.com)

May 29 2009 money was sent back. Problems of some kind.
You received a full or partial refund of 99.98 GBP from TigerToothBikes.com.

june 14 2008. Within the next 14 days, TigerToothBikes.com will be temporarily offline whilst domain hosting is renewed and website maintenance is carried out. This will not affect any existing orders.

My questions were answered promply by Mike Jones who was at tiger tooth.
Shipping was fast.
The shipping cost was about $80 USD.
There was a single pulse and duel pulse kit.
They were for thrust assist to about 30 (kmp or mph, don't remember). They looked nice. but which small jets on the back wouldn't.
Shipping was high but it was from UK.
Two Jets are better than one.
Anything known about new owner ?

C'mon- sure it's loud, sure its inefficient....no fricrkin' duh.

Life is not all a hyper-miling contest, Al Gore. Sometimes its just about doing something different to see if you can do it.

Loud and inefficient can be great fun- if they weren't my wife would never have married me.

For the sake of all that is normal and sane, I think some of you people need a good enema.

C'mon- sure it's loud, sure its inefficient....no fricrkin' duh.

If I'm going to have loud and inefficient, I sure as h3ll better have FAST with that.

Life is not all a hyper-miling contest, Al Gore. Sometimes its just about doing something different to see if you can do it.
Well, it looks like they never even built one prototype. They made some nice CAD graphics, posted youtube videos of other people who had made loud, inefficient and slow pulse jets - and took deposits.

For the sake of all that is normal and sane, I think some of you people need a good enema.
And you, a good douching! :giggle:

Back