Rev-limiter on Chinese "Happy Time" 80cc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had 32mph out of mine and restrictor took out only just breaking it in on 80cc I think I can go faster

Mate iv done 29 mph on grass with 32t sprokit going up hill I have 26 inch tyers it can handle it it's took me and my frend up a hill that's like 25 stone and it was pulling by the time u
I got to the top it was at 3/4 rev range I want to get a 28t sprokit and wee what it will do the engin has onley just broken in aswall I have ported the intake manifold opens the intake and exhaust gaskets better aire filter changed the plug run the more expensive fule move the needle in the carb to ajist by but dino the things mint one other thing that's sounds just but put 35% deisal into it and it has a lot more pull make shure it's mixed before evey ride and hour good to go bit more Smokey but it works it's a lot faster than my friends bike but mixing the files made the most difference harder to start but gose better just waighting on bigger sprokit and will let you know

just for a Chinese 80cc motorized bike the people before me was running straight gas I started running a 32 to 1 mix ratio is that going to do any more damage or is that going to help me save this motor but ever since I started running that mix my engine likes to run rich could that be because of the people running the straight gas through it might have done some damage now that I'm running the 32 to 1 mixture she just likes to run rich that I save my motor or did I hurt the motor and now she just likes a rich mixture

Running some oil in your fuel didn't hurt anything. Easy job to take off the head and cylinder and check it all for gouges and scratches.

If it still have the right powore your more than likely on but it's best to check it's not hard let engin cool will onley take 20 minutes
to do it

just for a Chinese 80cc motorized bike the people before me was running straight gas I started running a 32 to 1 mix ratio is that going to do any more damage or is that going to help me save this motor but ever since I started running that mix my engine likes to run rich could that be because of the people running the straight gas through it might have done some damage now that I'm running the 32 to 1 mixture she just likes to run rich that I save my motor or did I hurt the motor and now she just likes a rich mixture
Double post, Started a thread "HELP"

Try smaller sprocket and rejetting carburetor my 80 has been up to 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back