Revolution Cycles

adamtheha

Local time
6:59 PM
Ok, I don't normally do this, but I'm going to post a review of a vendor and his product. I'm going to be fair, maybe more than fair, but this needs to be brought out in the open.
I bought a centrifugal clutch that was designed for the HT engine off of eBay a few months ago. I just got it installed on my bike, and it actually worked really well, however...
1. The kit came dumped in a box with a bunch of garbage stuffed in, no instructions or documents of any kind, parts list etc.
2. A very important piece, the gear puller was missing, which the vendor shipped when I alerted him.
3. No instructions were provided, so it took me nearly 7 hours to install this item, and almost permanently damaged my engine.
4. I asked repeatedly for help, but got no response. I finally left negative feedback on eBay, because of the many problems and lack of support.
5. The vendor FREAKED out at me, saying

"you are too late....... you get no help... you should have waited for me to reply...wanker"
"you gave me negative feedback...i have decided to stop selling to Canadians all together ... THANK YOU "
"... you try to hurt my business and family over your petty canook ****. I hope you break your neck . "
"Blah blah blah professional my a**....these are for slackers .... you are a jerk f*** off and die professional that" (Edited for language)

I waited a long time, at least 4 days before leaving negative feedback. I was civil, and tried to be polite.
Beware of this guy, he seems like a loose cannon.
It's too bad he was the only one selling the centrifugal clutch!

You know, we all have our troubles and frustrations. And we all have our bad days. So when someone "freaks out" on me, I usually give them the benefit of the doubt and figure I just caught them at the wrong time.

but this revolution guy seems to make a lot of people mad. It's too bad. It's clearly not hard to make friends here. He's missing a great opportunity.

that's odd cause i have dealt with him a fair bit and haven't had any issues talked to him for a while a few times and always a nice guy funny how people can be two faced eh

that's odd cause i have dealt with him a fair bit and haven't had any issues talked to him for a while a few times and always a nice guy funny how people can be two faced eh
I've asked him a few questions on his eBay website & he's always been straightforeward.....i wouldn't seriously deal with him though cos it seems a bit "iffy" if u get what u actually ordered.
Sounds like if u order abuse you'll get that in abundance,with immediate delivery. :)

too bad he can't be permamently banned from ebay.
Adam, you are to be applauded for giving him negative ebay feedback. Too many folks nowadays are too chicken to do just that. You did a public service to other unsuspecting ebayers.

Yeah, eBay sellers seem to get really antsy in the pantsy about negative feedback, that's not the first person that has had a conniption about that. When something sucks, I don't hesitate to tell the seller. When it's an awesome product, which most are, I will sing their praises over the seven seas!
It looks like I am not the first nor will I be the last to receive a blast of this guys anger. Thanks for the thread, it was very entertaining!

stay away from revolution

I had the same problem with the same motor.
1. When i got the motor not every thing was sent that he advertised. When i asked him about it he said he was waiting for it to come from china. that was over a month and a half ago.
2. the motor stop working in 3 days. I called and e-mailed several times but to get no response. until I filed a bad review.
I took a good look at the motor. It was rebuilt. the screws where not the original. the clutch plate had been grinded on. Like a fool I took the hit on the money for it. I ordered a friction clutch bottom end from him. even called first to make sure they would be compatible. he said yes. they where not and he cut the wires.
b now i had enough. I filed a complaint to ebay and pay-pal. if any one is smart and don't want to get ripped off stay away from this guy.

I had a alright experience with him, I first used the buy now feature on ebay to get a replacement upgraded JL style gearbox. Said there was 7 left, so made the purchase through paypal. 2 weeks later he tells me that he none in stock and that I have to wait another 2 weeks until he ships one. I didn't understand why he had 7 in stock on the ebay buynow and all of a sudden he had none. Well he refunded my money on first order and decided for a second time to order something else. I got instead the whomper stomper II GB off him which came within a week.

He seems to be a good seller, I'm thinking hes swamped with orders. I'll give him positive feedback

Back