Rich mixture 0 smoke. How is this possible?

Delta0413

Local time
12:41 PM
Hello. First of all, I don't know how to translate this problem from Turkish to English. I hope I can achieve this.

I was running my carburetor pretty rich. So the needle is at the bottom and my main jet was a large jet. There was no smoke when working this way. It was like I was driving a 4-stroke engine. 0 smoke.

I reduced my main jet and moved the needle up. Right now it's blowing smoke like an old train. 2 stroke appeared :) .

So rich mixture - 0 Smoke

Poor mixture, lots of smoke. This is ridiculous. Could it be that my fuel is not ignited and there is no smoke coming out? I recently purchased NGK spark plugs. Inform me

If you are having an issue translating to English, post a picture of the parts you are working on and ask if that is right or wrong.

Sounds like you have it running so rich that it doesn't smoke, because it 4 strokes so bad. It should smoke some until it gets broke in, and then it will get less. How fast will it go?

I wouldn’t be too concerned with the smoke.

Get it tuned correct and run it.

If you get smoke when lean
AND …
No smoke when rich…

I’d go with the no smoke.

Just be sure you can determine the true condition.

Tuning is not based on smoke

If you are having an issue translating to English, post a picture of the parts you are working on and ask if that is right or wrong.

Sounds like you have it running so rich that it doesn't smoke, because it 4 strokes so bad. It should smoke some until it gets broke in, and then it will get less. How fast will it go?
Yes, you understood me correctly, bro. It is so rich that no smoke comes out. I think I'm rid of the 4 stroke now

Back