Ride Across America

hey

i love reading ur post i am glad ur ok man and the dog pics are priceless..... so do u plan on riding it back home if so.... i am in ky would love to ride with u....... what kinda motor du u have

Hey, everyone! Just checking in - things are going good with my ride. Made it to Brookings, S.D. Now headed to Mt. Rushmore. Will post pics when I get cell phone fixed. Good travels! Marshall

If you could do this it would turn out very cool I think. Post your location at the end of each day. If you could go back to day one it would be great.

What I want to do is post a link to a map showing where you are each day. Then everyone can follow you.

Sound like an idea?

Terry

i was at mt rushmore about 5 years ago.nothing to exciting for me but the black mountains are nice.are you going to the bad lands?that would be a cool bike ride,just be careful.

Well, finally on the road agaain made it to westings sd today (bout 80 mi). Gona try to make Wall tomarrow, got some kewl pics of "the little house on the praire" for those that remember that show ill post pics prolly monday after the Badlands etc ... Oh yeah I LUV my new 66 cc torque rly makes a difference . Good travels Marshall

Back