RideBellChain.com

Hi all,

I'm MarkTur from this forum, and I haven't been here to visit in a while, but a lot has changed, and I just wanted to say hi, etc. I sold my Kulana about a month ago - hope the new guy is here now...I told him about this great forum. I then bought a Scooter - 125cc Genuine Buddy. VERY NICE. It required that I take the MSF Motorcycle course to get a license...that RUINED ME!!! :) I now own a 2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750cc!!! I LOVE IT.

I just read the post on BoyGoFast...what an a-hole he's turned into, huh? I bought my kit from him originally, and everything was great...too bad he had to continue on his downward spiral.

Anyway, wanted to let everyone know about our new web site, http://www.RideBellChain.com

In short, the Ride Bell legend says that there are "road gremlins" lurking in the cracks, crevices, and pot holes in roads, waiting to jump on to your bike or scoot and cause havoc with your motor and bad luck to you. A RideBell or Guardian(r) Bell on your bike acts somewhat like a magnet, and draws all the gremlins into the bell, and when it rings they fall off.

The luck of the bell only really works if it is given to you as a gift - it you buy one for yourself, it's only "half power". :)

When I found out about it, I posted that I didn't have one, and someone (a complete stranger!) bought me one and sent it to me. When I received mine, I wanted to send her money for it, but instead she said "Buy one for the next person who needs one."

Hmmm...OK, being that I am a software architect, a plan started forming in my mind, and the end result is our new site, http://www.RideBellChain.com.

Go there, click on the button to request a free bell. When you receive your bell, it's time for you to continue the chain (on the honor system). You can then pick out one of 20 different bells, and have it sent directly to the next person on the list, or you can specify someone specific to receive it (like if you want to send one specifically to YOUR friend, for example).

The site has been running for a few days now, and the system WORKS. So far, just about everyone I have met that rides (doesn't matter what) seem to be really nice people and they haven't broken the chain.

We are selling the bells for the same price as other web sites ($12) that sell Guardian(r) Bells - made in USA BTW - and then we take care of the shipping, tracking, etc. The cost is less than it would cost you to do this yourself!

What a nice thing you can do for a fellow rider!
Please let me know what you all think, and sorry for the really long post. :)

I hope everyone is doing well!

C'ya!
Mark Turkel
http://www.RideBellChain.com

(Here's my new motorcycle!)

Attachments

• Shadow_Xsmall_092108.JPG
    Shadow_Xsmall_092108.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 211
Interesting notion - I like pay-it-forward schemes. I ever get this trike finished and rideable I'll request one.

ride that thing

I have a practically brand new scooter for sale when you're ready for it...WAY more comfortable than a motorized bike
Ride Safe!
Mark

I am getting used to my butt being sore !!!

and enjoying the pounding on my arms, legs and back -- thank you

keeps an getting older Mountainman awake !!!!

ride that thing

Thank you, sir!

Hope all is well with you!

I have a practically brand new scooter for sale when you're ready for it...WAY more comfortable than a motorized bike, and will keep up with traffic - much safer in the city, IMHO.

Ride Safe!
Mark

Good to hear from you too. Hope all is well... As far as the scooter I'm sure you will find a buyer, they are hot right now, but for me I would walk before being seen on one.. lol..
Take care...

Is this what they are teaching in the BRC nowadays? :)

So lemme get this straight - you request an item, someone "gives" it to you, and now you must buy one for somebody else. Common sense says, why don't you just buy one for yourself if you want one? But nooooooooo, if you do that, "the legend" says that the "item" you buy will not have "full power". Got all your bases covered, doontcha?

I suggest folks Google "Pay it forward marketing". It's like some "chain letter meets pyramid scheme" sort of get rich scheme.

I have a device on my motorcycle that wards of idiots, it's called a "horn". It works on full power even though someone else didn't buy it for me. :D

Is this what they are teaching in the BRC nowadays? :)

So lemme get this straight - you request an item, someone "gives" it to you, and now you must buy one for somebody else. Common sense says, why don't you just buy one for yourself if you want one? But nooooooooo, if you do that, "the legend" says that the "item" you buy will not have "full power". Got all your bases covered, doontcha?

I suggest folks Google "Pay it forward marketing". It's like some "chain letter meets pyramid scheme" sort of get rich scheme.

I have a device on my motorcycle that wards of idiots, it's called a "horn". It works on full power even though someone else didn't buy it for me. :D

OK, I didn't make it up.
It's about an urban legend for good luck.
Sorry you can't appreciate it. Hope your horn works well for ya! ;)
Mark

Back