Riders n Florida ?

Wow,moped huh? We've been riding around So. Beach, all the way up the coast and alot around Hollywood Beach & Dania Beach for over a year now and never been pulled over[knock on wood]. We once had a cop get on his loud speaker and say' cool bikes, ride safely' as we passed by. Had one follow me for a while once, then he finally passed by me?

Kaw-999,
"it cost me 75.00 today to register 1 bike and 19.25 renewal every year. To me it is worth it. Was a real pain at the DMV , I had to call the BFO and get them to ok it, so if you decide to do it get with me and I will show you how to do it."

Why not go over the particulars here for the benefit of all of us in Floriduh. I don't think I'll be doing mine tho. If it comes to that there will be a Subaru friction kit for sale soon. Back to looking for more stealth options.
WC

Hey man, you were able to register your bike? I was told once that I could not register a bicycle,' with or without an engine!' Gray area for sure!!! Oh, why did'nt they give you the little motorcycle licence plate?

i thought it was a motorcycle tag.anyway ive been passed by highway troopers and everything else.i never been bothered but i do think the rack mounts attract less attention.i think the law say if u can peddle start it.if it wont do over 20 and has under1.5 hp its a bicycle.the only one i cant meet is the 1.5 hp.

At least your out of the deep end on it. That surprises that I have'nt been stopped![again,knock on wood] Man, I have now 2.5 H.P.engines on 3 of my bikes and have never been pulled over! Police look, and sometimes follow, but never have pulled us over! Like I said,' gray area' !

Central Florida

Longwood, FL
I ride with a few folks in Deltona, mostly late night rides when streets are clear. Anyone in Orlando area want to ride?

Coconut Creek, we need to form a "ride"

I would like to participate in a group ride to see what's out there.

Attachments

• Bike_1.jpg
    Bike_1.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 313
Back