Riding the MB to the store

My bike comes into my house when I'm done with it for the day. Thieves watch potential valuables and learn schedules and wait for the opportunity to strike.
No room in the house, plus it would freak out the animal population.
Besides, after rolling through streets often liberally sprinkled with used syringes, condoms and similar, I don't even take my shoes inside.

No room in the house, plus it would freak out the animal population.
Besides, after rolling through streets often liberally sprinkled with used syringes, condoms and similar, I don't even take my shoes inside.
You should find a better place to live
Though Wolfie and I are in the same state...It is a night and day difference between living in Albuquerque vs Alamogordo.

Albuquerque has a population of almost 600,000 people while Alamogordo has only 32,000 people and has that small town America feeling to it.

Very happy I retired here and it only costs me a third of what it used to cost me to live back in New Hampshire...lol.

32,000 that's huge; my town Rockwood has around 5,000
Remember, I'm originally from Boston, 695,000 people...lol...I have chosen nothing but small towns/cities to live in for the last 30 years...lol.

32,000 is a good number though since you will have alot of the stores and services without having to travel too far away and yet not having to put up with a ghetto type environment as a consequence of residing in a big city with all the big city problems that go with it...lol.

I ride my bike when I can, And I lock it with a cable lock i've taken to locking it to a hand rail at home since I ride more Walmart,dollar tree and some other stores. I'm afraid some one will steal it out of my backyard like my first motorized bicycle. The problem the theifs know it's only a misdemeanor you got to steal some thing that cost a $ Thousand Dollars or more to get a felony charge. The high amount keeps cost down for the government and makes you a target. Anyway I'm fixing to start my third cheapo build soon.

I don't own any locks or chains, never lock it up, leave it in the driveway every night.
People leave their cars running outside the local (only) store.
Thats life in Island Falls , northern Maine.

Back