Carby Right Angle Manifold?

Seems like you already put it together. Did it work? If not there are many options to remedy this problem. From flexible heater hose to offset intakes.

I'm pretty sure PVC is an unsuitable material. I believe that the stock fuel line on the cheap kits is PVC which is why it hardens and cracks and leaks, and is not what you need.

I used (not really flexible) nylon reinforced silicone heater hose, permanently bent at 45° (which is a little expensive compared to straight heater hose but it is less than 1% of my build's over all cost), along with half an offset intake manifold and half of the stock intake manifold.

I'm pretty sure PVC is an unsuitable material. I believe that the stock fuel line on the cheap kits is PVC which is why it hardens and cracks and leaks, and is not what you need.

I used (not really flexible) nylon reinforced silicone heater hose, permanently bent at 45° (which is a little expensive compared to straight heater hose but it is less than 1% of my build's over all cost), along with half an offset intake manifold and half of the stock intake manifold.
are you able to show me a photo of this?

are you able to show me a photo of this?

View media item 60941

i
View media item 60941
thanks for that. I like the setup, what is coming off your exhaust?

Back