Right Mirror?

I ride my motorcycle or 150 scooter basically full time during riding season. Now and then a mirror moves around or gets out of alignment in a headwind etc. I like having the second mirror so I don't have to fiddle with the loose one enroute. I just mounted only a left side mirror on my first motorized bicycle today and feel lost without the right one. Will be adding on the right one Asap. These were only about 7.00 apiece at Oreilley Auto Parts or Autozone. But having 2 mirrors may be just what I'm used to.

I ride my motorcycle or 150 scooter basically full time during riding season. Now and then a mirror moves around or gets out of alignment in a headwind etc. I like having the second mirror so I don't have to fiddle with the loose one enroute. I just mounted only a left side mirror on my first motorized bicycle today and feel lost without the right one. Will be adding on the right one Asap. These were only about 7.00 apiece at Oreilley Auto Parts or Autozone. But having 2 mirrors may be just what I'm used to.
If the wind is moving your mirror you need to get better mirrors

If the wind is moving your mirror you need to get better mirrors
Does it occasionally with the stock ones and the billet steel aftermarket ones on my Yamaha. May well need to just locktight em.
The new one on this bicycle has a lock screw on the mirror head so it may not do the same. js

Does it occasionally with the stock ones and the billet steel aftermarket ones on my Yamaha. May well need to just locktight em

Obvious if the mounting threads are loose. Tighten it up

I thought you were talking about the mirror bucket itself, The wind shouldn't move that

I have two on both bikes, but I fold down the mirrors on my m/b when offroading, and may fold only one up riding around here.

I ride my ebike in the city, in the streets. MirrorS and turn signals, just ordered upgrades to make a full 12V system using m/b lights and switches. Hate the crappy ones I got, but won't do w/o them.

If ya gonna play in the streets...ya need two.

Attachments

• 20220929_144542.jpg
    20220929_144542.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 20220915_170851.jpg
    20220915_170851.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 54
I have two on both bikes, but I fold down the mirrors on my m/b when offroading, and may fold only one up riding around here.

I ride my ebike in the city, in the streets. MirrorS and turn signals, just ordered upgrades to make a full 12V system using m/b lights and switches. Hate the crappy ones I got, but won't do w/o them.

If ya gonna play in the streets...ya need two.

Yeah those hand grip end mirrors can stick out there
I can see why you would fold em in when not needed.

Yeah those hand grip end mirrors can stick out there
I can see why you would fold em in when not needed.
Got it reversed, but I understand, you m/b the streets, ebike the wild yonder.

My m/b has the mid bar mounts on long arms, I fold them up a lot esp in the woods.
My ebike with bar ends, its always out cause that's my street ride.

Got it reversed, but I understand, you m/b the streets, ebike the wild yonder.

My m/b has the mid bar mounts on long arms, I fold them up a lot esp in the woods.
My ebike with bar ends, its always out cause that's my street ride.
How about a pic of your M/B, I forget

Back