Right To Travel

and here we go with the sheep/sheeple ad hominem. That glorious old chestnut. Lol
Nah , dude. It is y'all sovereign citizen lunatics that think drivers licenses and speed limits are unconstutuional ( any right or regulation not stated in the Constitution is the right of the states to decide bro, that resting on private property is a right, that disney land is a sovereign state, that skull and bones own camp that is partially in US and Canadian waters to avoid law, and that the world is run by pedophiles who are addicted to adrenochrome , and are worried about 5g are the ones who need to to get educated.

Stop listening to Alex Jones and David Icke and come back to earth bro. You're completely clueless on how the law works and what the constitution actually says and means. Y'all are the sheep following the advice of religious right wing morons and meth heads on shortwave radio who havent left their mountain cabins in years and have lost their minds not having any human contact in years are and instead hide in fear of the real work with their copies of Behold a Pale Horse and The Turner Diaries.

The educated and down to earth folks such as us laugh at you and halls childish mindset.
Wow, you sure do know a lot about conspiracy theories for being "sane" or non lunatic as you call it. Only people who are deep into conspiracies know about the elitest pedophiles who harm children to induce fear and get adrenaline flowing so they can harvest Adrenochrome and get high. I guess you're a believer in the round earth too? NASA feeds you CGI images and you accept them for truth. Funny little brain..

Wow, you sure do know a lot about conspiracy theories for being "sane" or non lunatic as you call it. Only people who are deep into conspiracies know about the elitest pedophiles who harm children to induce fear and get adrenaline flowing so they can harvest Adrenochrome and get high. I guess you're a believer in the round earth too? NASA feeds you CGI images and you accept them for truth. Funny little brain..
I should have guessed you're a flat earter as well.

Yeah , keep on smoking that a hit my dude. You're woke AF.:LOL:

Sounds just like another sheep. Just along for the ride. Don't question anything and do what your told. Sounds like to me you're just uneducated on the subject. I know I have a right to travel and freedom of movement without being harrased by policy enforcers. Even the supreme court recognizes traveling as a God given right. Did you know Disney World is a soverign state? Means they make and live by their own rules.
BTW there is no such thing as a God given right. Rights are purely a construct of legislation and law.

Only children believe in fairy tales.

Also, requiring a license or registration for a vehicle isn't a denial of free travel. You can travel anywhere you want. Grow up and accept reality and facts.

Back