Rims are In!

inspectorcritic

Local time
3:54 PM
Rims have arrived today bought em from gabike for $130.00 they were listed $515.00.
Boy are they Tuff look like they were made for war real Tuff not like the flimsy spoke wheels one has to worry about 64 spokes.

I hope every thing goes smooth first thing I notice I can't interchange my 41 T with there 44 T unless I get a drill for the center alignment.
Also got solid rubber tube No More Flats f*** I hope it will fit.
Been thru 4 rims in 4 months my last solution.
IMG_20170706_111440.jpg
IMG_20170706_111450.jpg

I have a genesis bike with the 7g kit,the only thing that ever fails is the rear wheel,so I'm going to order what you have,wish me luck.

I have a genesis bike with the 7g kit,the only thing that ever fails is the rear wheel,so I'm going to order what you have,wish me luck.
Okay good luck!
But mine just ran out my bike this morning quit goddamit expensive new rim and motor konk out hope I can fix it.

Let me know what you think when you get your new wheels on, they have a great Axel bolt will crush the frame you don't half to worry about axel pull out on poping the clutch!
IMG_20170710_083546.jpg

Last edited:
Tell you a warning see those 6 M5.08 bolts eventually they going to work lose first thing you do when you get it out of the box get Thread Lock take them out 1 at a time apply if soon thread gear say you need 12 hour cure time so put it away for tomorrow.

I took 20 mile ride they work lose strip 3 threads, bought new bolts used Super Glue inside and out.

Also installed 3 M6 x 60 mm thru the cogs with special 1/4" x 1" washers secured by lock nuts and more guie Glue for insurance, suggest you do the same before the shame.

Those things look more hassle than they're worth.. And personally I think they look like crap.. (Just MHO though of course..!)

You don't think you'd be better of getting someone to build you some quality spoked wheels..?

Those things look more hassle than they're worth.. And personally I think they look like crap.. (Just MHO though of course..!)

You don't think you'd be better of getting someone to build you some quality spoked wheels..?
I beg your pardon spoke wheels look creepy something spiderman would be proud of his cobweb construction.

Just 1 wheel alone opens up vulnerability 32 times add another wheel 64 times when 1 spoke goes out the rest will follow on the kill.

Spoke is just one next the wall they are about 1/32 " thick not much strength to 180 lbs rider then bike and motor weight then any baggage mine at lowest 1/4" up to 2 1/2" thick of annoized steel. Way it out yourself.

I beg your pardon spoke wheels look creepy something spiderman would be proud of his cobweb construction.

Just 1 wheel alone opens up vulnerability 32 times add another wheel 64 times when 1 spoke goes out the rest will follow on the kill.

Spoke is just one next the wall they are about 1/32 " thick not much strength to 180 lbs rider then bike and motor weight then any baggage mine at lowest 1/4" up to 2 1/2" thick of annoized steel. Way it out yourself.
Well since even Harley Davidson uses spokes I'd have to say you are missing something along the lines of comparable strength. Those 5 armed mag wheels just need a small crack to form and you lose 20% of the strength of the wheel, lose a spoke on my wheel and I have 35 left so I only lose a whopping 2.7777 repeating % of my total wheel strength and since many automobiles have used spokes in the past maybe you should call William Penn I hear he has a good memory and could tell you about them even old wooden carriages have big wooden spokes! Wood not metal so I think you don't even need to worry stainless steel was invented because wood just wasn't stain resistant enough in fact there are thousands of paint huffing weirdos that monetized on the stainability of wood so the wheel builders wanted a stain resistant material that could be made thinner than a tree branch that would foil all the paint huffing wackos from vandalizing all their wheels in shades of Gladstone oak and "brimming" mahogany and most of the time they did a sloppy job anyway so the hunt was on. Rumpledforskin and snow white were hired to fly to China where all the latest advances in metallurgy could be found and tracked down a roughneck named Kim Tim the Brim and he pointed a crooked yellowing finger at Lance Armstrongs great great great and dead by now ancestor Ron Paul, who at the time was working in a carriage shop that only sold manure and wheels well he was working on a new secret stainless metal that was so durable you needed 4 times as many spokes to pull it off and since everyone thought it was a great idea they decided to kill him but revived him after realizing it would be the demise of today's current Lance Armweak so in return he gave them the formula much to Mr krabs despair and they got caught up in Alaska at one point but finally caught a cab to their native American family in the pre-united states of North America and shouted to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Back