Ring snag???

Fleagle101

Local time
5:03 PM
IMG_20230121_225952597.jpg

I was at the custom car show this weekend. Got some Team Nutz stickers. They say"Got Nutz?" Those are going on my gas tank. I can just lie and say it's 49cc if I need to.

Those are going on my gas tank. I can just lie and say it's 49cc if I need to.
NO, NO, NO,...Lieing is such a wicked, evil, naughty, and bad thing to do!!!...lol...lol.

Instead just do some creative prevarication in order to beguile, traduce, cozen, and palter just a wee little bit in order to obfuscate, confuse, and dilute the real truth ...lol...lol...lol.

Just like the politicians, news services, and powers that be, do to us on a daily basis...lol...lol...lol.

NO, NO, NO,...Lieing is such a wicked, evil, naughty, and bad thing to do!!!...lol...lol.

Instead just do some creative prevarication in order to beguile, traduce, cozen, and palter the full truth just a wee bit...lol...lol...lol.
I prefer to make factually incorrect attestations as to the dimensional volume of my two wheeled internal combustion powered human relocator.

Instead just do some creative prevarication in order to beguile, traduce, cozen, and palter just a wee little bit in order to obfuscate, confuse, and dilute the real truth ...lol...lol...lol.

Just like the politicians, news services, and powers that be, do to us on a daily basis...lol...lol...lol.
I prefer to make factually incorrect attestations as to the dimensional volume of my two wheeled internal combustion powered human relocator.
If ya can't dazzle them with brilliance, might as well baffle them with Bull :poop: ...lol...lol.

A turd by any other name is still a turd. lol

Back