Ring snag???

Fleagle101

Local time
9:59 PM
IMG_20230121_225952597.jpg

The pigs can't arrest you if you are one of their own.
I was being arrested one time. Failure to pay a ticket I knew nothing about, had a bench out on me I guess. I was 10 miles from home, had Kevin and my side arm ( an some fast food). They let me drive home, put my gun away, feed Kevin his share an they let me eat my meal on the way to the jail. lol

I was being arrested one time. Failure to pay a ticket I knew nothing about, had a bench out on me I guess. I was 10 miles from home, had Kevin and my side arm ( an some fast food). They let me drive home, put my gun away, feed Kevin his share an they let me eat my meal on the way to the jail. lol
That proves my point. Kevin didn't get arrested, and he got special treatment.

That proves my point. Kevin didn't get arrested, and he got special treatment.
They did come back by to visit Kevin. lol. Really it was because I had a firearm and they didn't want to do they paper work over it. They were cool guy's, an I knew their boss, I did some work for him. lol. I still run into the one Sherriff now and then.

That's not ring snag. That's the result of a bunch of junk being in the crankcase and the exact reason I tore my Phantom apart and cleaned it all out before I ever ran it. Mine had a literal small handful of metal shavings in it. Does the damage catch a fingernail or have any feel to it? Some scoring is ok so long as it didn't gouge in very deep.
Same thing with my anbull

Back