Rings keeps scratching my cylinder

Sorry I just sent a picture of my gas bike used to be I was having the same problems and I did this to my gas bike that does zero to 80 and like 6 seconds now lol have a good one and I can put tequila in the gas tank much aloha.
Sorry man but that pic is an electric bike not gas,and 0-80 not even kph in 6 seconds would I believe.
Not so sorry man, I also agree with @Street Ryderz on this as well...I'm not putting any stock whatsoever into what the "flyn hawaiin" is claiming at all...When it comes to extraordinary, exaggerated claims that are made by some here in the forums, one only needs to politely ignore them and stick to the good, time proven experience of "seasoned" builders here in the forums that have a proven track record of decent help and advice showing many, hundreds, if not thousands of posts, coupled with an appropriate amount of decent reaction scores to those posts...(Just hover your mouse cursor over the members avatar to see those stats)...This is a pretty good indication of whom to listen to and take help and advice from...DAMIEN

I build custom ebikes and know full well what it would take to get any where near those claims and NOT in 6 seconds can they do 0-80 kph that's 50mph,
That was a 70mph run that took almost 17 seconds.

flyn hawaiin might be a bit, um... over enthusiastic in his above statement for sure, but I just know better than to dismiss the potential of electrics. If they ever get both speed AND range, that will be sweet. Inspiration for us to all keep tryin'.​

Sorry man but that pic is an electric bike not gas,and 0-80 not even kph in 6 seconds would I believe.
That was my gas bike is a Skyhawk frame and if you don't believe you don't believe bra that battery goes up to 90 volt the motor controller push out 2 thousand amp to a five thousand watt motor the torque is nuts it'll flip you on your head up to 50 if your not careful anyways look out for Overkill Cycles I just got financed to open up shop and I back off at 80 mph it rated at 95 mph Aloha Norm

That was my gas bike is a Skyhawk frame and if you don't believe you don't believe bra that battery goes up to 90 volt the motor controller push out 2 thousand amp to a five thousand watt motor the torque is nuts it'll flip you on your head up to 50 if your not careful anyways look out for Overkill Cycles I just got financed to open up shop and I back off at 80 mph it rated at 95 mph Aloha Norm
Whip out that cel-phone and post us a vid! Even for entertainment purposes. I had a friend who had a Black And Decker Rechargeable Lawn Mover motor hooked up to a pedal trike with just a toggle switch. He flipped the switch, and the whole thing flipped upside down, with all of us in shock(BAD pun-sorry). No doubting the power of electrics, just putting it to the ground, staying upright, and keeping it all together long enough.

A 5000 watt motor does not do 95 mph, The video above is 16,000 watts and it doesn't do 80 in 6 seconds ether.

Back