Ripping down the street and shifting gears

Can you post some pictures of the pipe and how you did the manifold to bolt it up?
I had to cut the pipe and rotate the bend and cut the original flange off the pipe and weld a flange from another exhaust on it. Don't mind the crappy weld job there, that is just a temporary patch job after the pipe cracked on me there. Going to make a new slip connector for it.
15659045134352874093330738828902.jpg
15659045645843990326894675916321.jpg

Chris, what are those welds? I just started welding not long ago and mine are better! ;)

If it works it's OK. Just a joke

Not bad! Thanks for sharing, I'm always on the lookout for ways I can do things. Now I just need to get my grubby mitts on a cheap welder, getting sick of this weak mz65

Not bad! Thanks for sharing, I'm always on the lookout for ways I can do things. Now I just need to get my grubby mitts on a cheap welder, getting sick of this weak mz65
that's no problem. The jog scooter pipes work really well and you can get them for under $100 bucks. I need to shorten my header pipe an inch or 2 other than that im really happy with it. I got my welder from princess auto( harbouring freight) for 125

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
that's no problem. The jog scooter pipes work really well and you can get them for under $100 bucks. I need to shorten my header pipe an inch or 2 other than that im really happy with it. I got my welder from princess auto( harbouring freight) for 125
That looks easier to work with than the honda dio version I was looking at
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-DIO-...ING-EXHAUST-W-EXPANSION-CHAMBER-/293034413786

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back