Ripping down the street and shifting gears

Can you post some pictures of the pipe and how you did the manifold to bolt it up?

Can you post some pictures of the pipe and how you did the manifold to bolt it up?
I had to cut the pipe and rotate the bend and cut the original flange off the pipe and weld a flange from another exhaust on it. Don't mind the crappy weld job there, that is just a temporary patch job after the pipe cracked on me there. Going to make a new slip connector for it.
15659045134352874093330738828902.jpg
15659045645843990326894675916321.jpg

Chris, what are those welds? I just started welding not long ago and mine are better! ;)

If it works it's OK. Just a joke

Not bad! Thanks for sharing, I'm always on the lookout for ways I can do things. Now I just need to get my grubby mitts on a cheap welder, getting sick of this weak mz65

Not bad! Thanks for sharing, I'm always on the lookout for ways I can do things. Now I just need to get my grubby mitts on a cheap welder, getting sick of this weak mz65
that's no problem. The jog scooter pipes work really well and you can get them for under $100 bucks. I need to shorten my header pipe an inch or 2 other than that im really happy with it. I got my welder from princess auto( harbouring freight) for 125

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
that's no problem. The jog scooter pipes work really well and you can get them for under $100 bucks. I need to shorten my header pipe an inch or 2 other than that im really happy with it. I got my welder from princess auto( harbouring freight) for 125
That looks easier to work with than the honda dio version I was looking at
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-DIO-...ING-EXHAUST-W-EXPANSION-CHAMBER-/293034413786

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back