Road debris flats an issue, Slime tubes?

I slime my tires and have never had a problem, but i ride in the street.
I had kevlar liners 20 years ago when i was a bike messenger in San Francisco and they worked great.

recently i picked up this groovy little "army knife" and pack, now it goes with me whenever i ride. it has wrenches, allen wrenches, phillips driver, spoke wrenches, tire spoons, and a patch kit.

i added the adjustable crescent wrench and small phillips, which all fit in the pack (sort of)

I agree, Frnk n Furry, planning for any contingency seems to make the need almost never arise...View attachment 79409 View attachment 79410
Murphys second law: Everything you've prepared for to go wrong will not go wrong.

I slime my tires and have never had a problem, but i ride in the street.
I had kevlar liners 20 years ago when i was a bike messenger in San Francisco and they worked great.

recently i picked up this groovy little "army knife" and pack, now it goes with me whenever i ride. it has wrenches, allen wrenches, phillips driver, spoke wrenches, tire spoons, and a patch kit.

i added the adjustable crescent wrench and small phillips, which all fit in the pack (sort of)

I agree, Frnk n Furry, planning for any contingency seems to make the need almost never arise...View attachment 79409 View attachment 79410

I have that Bell kit too and I am very pleased with it. So much in such a tiny package.

Back