Road my bike today!!

N

Namtraf

I got my bike almost done last night. I say almost done because I'm waiting for my new tires to come in. I'm using a schwinn s-5 rear rim and tires have to be specialy ordered. So I just slapped the old one on with a new tube until they arrive. I'm haveing a problem it is idling high. I've tride adjusting the idler screw but didn't do anything. I've been playing around with the choke. When the choke lever is up is the choke on or off, because I can't read chinese. I think up is on and down is off because I've been using it to kill the engine cause I have some wiring to do yet.

up is choke on, down choke off
idling prob may be a leak at carb, make sure carb is pushed on intake as far as it will go
good luck

I figured it out. It was the throttle assembly in the carb. It wasn't set in there right. It works fine now. Rides nice.
What should I do during break in period and how long is brake in on these things. I've heard to baby it and I've heard to beat on it.???

I think the concensus is to vary throttle as much as possible during first couple of tanks
ie: don't hold throttle in same place for whole ride

Back