Roadmaster Cruiser

Finally got my cheap Raodmaster bike about how it's gonna stay. Forgive the hideous orange rims lol, I destroyed my original rear wheel due to a little mishap with the coaster arm. I forgot to fix it to the frame tightly one day and it came loose while I was riding! It ended up bending the axle and the frame axle hangars as it spun around the hub uncontrollably then jammed against the frame. So I swapped it with the orange ones I had on another bike.

I retrofitted an old mower tank to the rear mount. I can hold about a gallon of fuel now! I just recently painted most of the aftermarket engine components black to match the engine. I think I'm done for a while.

IMAG1192.jpg
IMAG1188.jpg
IMAG1186.jpg

I like it.

Thinking about it, I don't think I see many modern Roadmaster beach cruisers. But I guess I'm not really surprised that there is such a thing. And it looks like a nice bike.

Thanks bluegoatwoods. I have to paint the orange rims black though. The orange is a little too much for me.

Well I changed it up a bit. Painted the orange rims black and put my old tank back on. I opted for the rear basket in place of the gas tank I had mounted before. Oh yeah, I put the fenders back on the bike as well.

IMAG1227.jpg

nice set up...gotta be able to carry Stuff

Thanks man. Yeah, the baskets have come in handy many times. For about $15 a piece they are totally worth it! Secure and very lightweight.

Oh I did switch my front fender around. I don't know if anyone noticed but I had it on backwards lol.

Back