201.4 KB · Views: 4,905
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 2,700
  • rhs.jpg
    rhs.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 4,581
front end

Are those handlebars & controls off a pocket bike? What kind of forks? That's the nicest HT that I've seen. Great job.

the handlebars/clip-ons were fabricated as well as the split throttle assembly - the fork is a standard mtb triple clamp type - the stantions were raised through the upper triple clamp to allow for clip-on mounting - top speed in its current configuration with 42T sprocket is 40mph@9000rpm - with different gearing top speed can easily be increased -

Hello willimoto,

All I can say is - AWESOME. You have created the ultimate ridiing machine with that one. You have set the bar high for anyone to match. Great job on building your machine, please give us all details of your performance like top speed, number of teeth on your rear sprocket, anything you can add. You have perfection in your machine - we are all in awe. Have you thought about a boost bottle for adding more power? :D
..............quarkdude

Great job at building a purpose built bike, a dedicated speed racer!!!!!

Cheers...........
Steve
:D

This is about perfect. Where did you get the tuned pipe? This, short of having a transmission, is exactly the kind of motorcycle I want. :)

the expansion chamber was gas welded from cones and tubes - a small silencer can was welded to the stinger - the pipe follows the centerline of the bike under the bottom bracket and then exits to the side - considerable performance gains can made with the addition of an expansion chamber with the proper tuned length.

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 445
That is on mean racer! very clean lines and i can't stop looking at the handle bars :p

Best one yet!

Back