Robert has belt drive kits now

Will'smotobikes19

Local time
2:11 PM
Just saw it on youtube. It's basically a long belt that replaces a chain on 2 stroke engines and the rear is basically a thick sprocket with small teeth for the belt and a small gear to replace the output sprocket. There is also an aluminum roller instead of plastic for the tensioner. I probably won't get one since it will probably be overpriced. Do you guys think these will be any good?

BELT DRIVE SYSTEM!
Regular price$159.99 $129.99 Sale
Bolt on belt drive system for your bike!
Super strong belt
Gear size is 10/44
Belt drive kit for motorized bicycle.
C7CCEB69-0914-4ED6-84DB-BA68B53F930F_1024x1024@2x.jpeg

You can plainly see that it's not 10/44 gearing and it's very high (numericly)so it's higher than stock and will suck for speed,better suited to a four stroke IMO.

Well I counted 132t on the driven gear and 28t on the pinoin so that makes 4.7:1 not 4.4:1 as stock,being higher than stock isn't much help unless your going off road or hill climbing.

If a quality belt 10,000 miles or so. Scooters and M/C's use them a lot. Look at the serpentine belt on your car also...…………...

I could see it on a pull start centrafugal clutch setup but not the bump start 2t, wont last long.
Why not on the bump start style bike? I don't see that much extra abuse on the belt to make a difference in longevity. Those belts are tough if made like a quality scooter belt.

Back