Robin EHo35 engines for sale

I have serveral Robin EH035 engines for sale. For new ones I am asking $150 and for ones that have been run once or twice, $100. They are year model 2006. Please look at attached pictures for details. Thanks.

Attachments

• robin.jpg
    robin.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 430
just a couple of questions if you don't mind

I have the Robin 35 on a Station friction setup

looks like the ones shone should bolt right up ?

are they missing the clutch housing ?

why would the new ones already be ran a few times ?

thank you -- ride that thing Mountainman

if you look at the attached picture showing the clutch, you will see what it has on them. The "new" ones have been ran a couple of times due to a demo we ran. I would say the have 1-3 hours on them.

So has anyone here bought one? (pardon my paranoidness, you being a new guy and all)

The "new" ones have 1-3 hours? (not that this is a huge problem.....but what do the used ones have?)

Man from big mountain ask heapgood question.

Last edited:
if you look at the attached picture showing the clutch, you will see what it has on them. The "new" ones have been ran a couple of times due to a demo we ran. I would say the have 1-3 hours on them.

hi -- I see the clutch -- but don't see the clutch housing

ok -- can we clear this up a little
new ones were ran for 1-3 hours
if you would please -- how long were the ones for 100 dollars ran ?

with a little more information posted

will send you a pm --- interested in a backup

ride that thing

Please expand on this.

The new EHO35 engines are described as having a cast iron lined cylinder.

These engines in the attached pics were listed on eBay. Here is part of the actual text that was in the eBay listing:

Offering the capabilities of two-cycle engines in a four-cycle configuration, the air-cooled, single-cylinder engines produce a maximum power output of 1.6-horsepower and feature the highest horsepower and torque of any engine in their class. Heavy-duty components, including a silicone-constructed, abrasion-resistant, aluminum piston; chrome-plated cylinder; forged-steel rocker arm and powder-metal-inserted cam gear, ensure that the EH035 are built to last.

elguapo: Pablo asked you about this in 'Introduce Yourself' and you said,
"I dont know a whole lot about the specs of the engines".
Wondering why you would not reference the eBay specs?

Back