Robin prices?

D

Dug3x3

Does anyone have any links to Robin Eh035 engines for sale? Curious what dealers are selling them for . My distributor seems to high on my price for buying them , curious what they are selling for around the country. Thanks , doug

Does anyone have any links to Robin Eh035 engines for sale? Curious what dealers are selling them for . My distributor seems to high on my price for buying them , curious what they are selling for around the country. Thanks , doug
So how much does your dealer want for it?

Cheapest I found was on Staton's web site for about $234 shipped for
one that has the regular size fuel tank.
Only $224 for one with a bigger gas tank (24oz?) that hangs way down
and probably wouldn't fit on a GEBE

Last edited:
Yes, I'm making my own version of a friction drive. We are a Robin dealer and our distributor is telling me the retail price for a EH035 is $274. Obviously my dealer cost is a little less than that . But i cant find anyone selling them on the net with a published retail price except for statons as posted above. Anyone bought a 35 engine only and care to share what they paid for it?

hello doug, i saw your website that bike looks rediculus the good type of rediculus of course. must be fun to ride.

anyway. Do you have any eh035 for sale as i would like to buy one.

could you give me a qoute with shipping to uk.

staton seem to be non responsive.

feel free to pm if you want.

thanks nathan

Hello Nathan, I will pm you right now. I dont want to step over my boundries here as a new vendor by saying prices and stuff. Thank you. doug

I got one (eho35) hooked to a goped scooter for $150 off of Craigslist. But that is used (works great though).

Back